HAT TEST FOR NUTECH MS SCHOLARSHIPS
HAT Test for NUTECH MS Scholarships program will be conducted on October 25, 2020 in collaboration with Higher Education Commision, Islamabad at the following centres:
1. International Islamic University - Islamabad
2. Jinnah University for Women - Karachi
3. University of Engineering - Lahore
4. Islamia College University - Peshawar
5. University of Baluchistan - Quetta
Test is schedule on Sunday 25 th October, 2020 at 10.00 a.m. (Reporting time
( Click here to Login to your portal to download your ROLL NUMBER SLIPS )
JOB OPPORTUNITY & OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP
Under PSDP (HEC) Project "Establishment of Campus, National University of Technology (NUTECH) , Islamabad"
Applications under PSDP (HEC) funded project are invited from candidates possessing requires qualification duly recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council and/or Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in the following* disciplines for the grant of scholorships for pursuing higher studies leading to award of MS degree in identified world top ranked universities.
|1. Civil Engineering
||2. Computer Engineering
||3. Computer Science
||4. Electrical Engineering
|5. Mechanical Engineering
||6. Artificial Intelligence
||7. Biomedical Engineering
||8. Railway Engineering
||11. Business (Entrepreneurship/Technology Management)
Basic Eligibility Criteria
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJ&K
- Be available to start your academic studies in the foreign university before the start of the academic year in September/October 2020
- Candidate must hold a bachelor or equivalent degree complete in all aspects (minimum 16 years degree i.e. MSc/BSc Eng/BE/BS).
- Candidates already holding MS degree are also eligible to apply.
- Should have first division throughout your academic career.
- Must have minimum 75% marks or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 in the undergraduate degree obtained after 16 years of education.
- Maximum age on closing date for MS scholarship is 30 years.
- Must have obtained requisite qualification on or before closing date i.e. 1st September 2020.
- Those who are availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Only candidates available on full-time basis will be eligible to apply.
- Applicants are required to submit online application via NUTECH e-portal i.e.eportal.nutech.edu.pk.Only online applications will be entertained.
- Original online deposit slip or ATM transfer slip of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Treasurer, NUTECH must be uploaded on NUTECH e-portal. Fee can be deposited in Account number 5001002354 Branch Code: 5546 Bank Alfalah, through any branch.
- The scholarships will be awarded in specific subject areas within the disciplines listed above (*details are available on NUTECH e-portal)
- Awardees will have to execute a bond with NUTECH to serve NUTECH for three years after completion of MS studies and joining of NUTECH.
LAST DATE SEPTEMBER 1ST 2020
National University of Technology
Main IJP Road, I-12, Islamabad
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (051) 5476768