JOB OPPORTUNITY & OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP
Under PSDP (HEC) Project "Establishment of Campus, National University of Technology (NUTECH) , Islamabad"
Applications under PSDP (HEC) funded project are invited from candidates possessing requires qualification duly recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council and/or Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in the following* disciplines for the grant of scholorships for pursuing higher studies leading to award of MS degree in identified world top ranked universities.
|1. Civil Engineering
||2. Computer Engineering
||3. Computer Science
||4. Electrical Engineering
|5. Mechanical Engineering
||6. Artificial Intelligence
||7. Biomedical Engineering
||8. Railway Engineering
||11. Business (Entrepreneurship/Technology Management)
Basic Eligibility Criteria
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJ&K
- Be available to start your academic studies in the foreign university before the start of the academic year in September/October 2020
- Candidate must hold a bachelor or equivalent degree complete in all aspects (minimum 16 years degree i.e. MSc/BSc Eng/BE/BS).
- Candidates already holding MS degree are also eligible to apply.
- Should have first division throughout your academic career.
- Must have minimum 75% marks or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 in the undergraduate degree obtained after 16 years of education.
- Maximum age on closing date for MS scholarship is 30 years.
- Must have obtained requisite qualification on or before closing date i.e. 1st September 2020.
- Those who are availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Only candidates available on full-time basis will be eligible to apply.
- Applicants are required to submit online application via NUTECH e-portal i.e.eportal.nutech.edu.pk.Only online applications will be entertained.
- Original online deposit slip or ATM transfer slip of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Treasurer, NUTECH must be uploaded on NUTECH e-portal. Fee can be deposited in Account number 5001002354 Branch Code: 5546 Bank Alfalah, through any branch.
- The scholarships will be awarded in specific subject areas within the disciplines listed above (*details are available on NUTECH e-portal)
- Awardees will have to execute a bond with NUTECH to serve NUTECH for three years after completion of MS studies and joining of NUTECH.
LAST DATE SEPTEMBER 1ST 2020
National University of Technology
Main IJP Road, I-12, Islamabad
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (051) 5476768